|season 2||season 3||season 1|
26.06. - 31.07.
12.01. - 15.03.
01.08. - 31.08.
16.03. - 25.06.
Chiesetta San Giacomo 58€
Vista Sulle Dolomiti 75€
Vista sulle Odle 80€
Vista Panoramica 110€
(a notte e appartamento)
Chiesetta San Giacomo 65€
Vista Sulle Dolomiti 90€
Vista sulle Odle 100€
Vista Panoramica 125€
(a notte e appartamento)
Chiesetta San Giacomo 45€
Vista Sulle Dolomiti 60€
Vista sulle Odle 68€
Vista Panoramica 90€
(a notte e appartamento)
- Every reservation implicates costs.
- The prices are calculated per apartement and night. Fixed costs are already included.
- The prices of the apartements in season 3 correlate with the standard number of bedplaces (without camp/divan beds/ additional bedrooms), a minimum stay of 7 nights (getaways eventually are associated with extra charges) and direct booking by Oberpiskoihof. "Chiesetta San Giacomo" and "Vista sulle Dolomiti" are two berth, "Vista sulle Odle" with one bedroom is three berth, "Vista Panoramica" is four berth and "Aurora" is six berth. In season 1+2 even the big flats can be booked for less persons.
- For every additional camp / divan bed you pay 15€ per night.
- For an additional double bedroom with shower and TV/SAT you pay 45-55€ a day.
- On the other hand baby crips are free.
- Pets cost 10 € per day and pet.
- To each overnight stay exceeding the 15th night a 10% discount will be applied during the season 1.
- We put bath linen, bed linen and table textiles at your disposal and we change them by request.
- The DolomitiMobilCard
- Equipment for small children is also available (bed, baby chair, changing mattress ...)..
- Our home also offers a more than 300-year-old living room, two spacious sun terraces with deck chairs and sunshades, a covered arcade with barbecue and pizza oven, table tennis facilities.
- Our guests can rent mountain bikes and toboggans at our farm for free.
- Book exchange: If you bring two books you do not want anymore you will get one book of your choice for free. In this way the amount and variety of books is steadily increasing.
- You are allowed to use kitchen and healing herbs from our garden for free.
- You get two little welcome gifts: We put either a mug of fresh and creamy milk or the breakfast eggs for your first day into your freezer and a hiking map.
- In order to sustain the health of people, animals and plants living on our farm we have vitalised our water with the help of the well-known Grander Water Technology (for further information go to www.grander.com).
- The hostess is a professional midwife, that is why parents-to-be or newly parents with their children are particularly welcome. In her private life as well as in her job she makes use of classical natural medicine and homeopathy.
- You are welcome to watch the farmer work in the stables or fields and to give him a helping hand if you wish to do so.
- Oberpiskoihof Farm is open all the year round!
- All apartments come with a balcony or terrace and are equipped with TV and satellite TV as well as a brochure containing information about our farm, events, trips, museums and bad weather programmes.
- WLAN in every flat and in the library
- You get fresh bread every morning.
- The use of the washing machine costs 4 €. Washing powder is included.
- You can buy home-grown produces directly at our farm.
- Tourist tax: 1.20 € per adult and night
General Terms and Conditions Farm Holiday Oberpiskoihof
Every booking is associated with costs. All prices are calculated per day and flat, minimum stay 7 nights (getaways eventually implicate extra charges), standard occupation (without camp beds/ additional bedrooms) and direct booking by Oberpiskoihof. For camp beds you pay 15€ per night and bed, for an additional double bedroom with shower and TV7SAT 45/55€ and per pet and night 10€. Accommodation, bed linen, heating, water, gas and electricity, cleaning (including cleaning once flat has been vacated) and all fees and taxes are included in price, except the local tax. The amount of local tax is determined by the local deliberation of the community where the accommodation in force at the time of stay (January 2017: Euro 0,90 per person and day over 14 years).
The following are calculated separately: bread, farm products, washing machine, pets.
Baby crips are free
You can pay with cash and by bank transfer. We don't except credit cards.
Arrival and departure
Holiday flats normally are ready after 12 o'clock on arrival day. On departure day we ask you to vacate the flat by 9 o´ clock.
Please take note: booking is confirmed upon payment of deposit of confirmation (booking confirmation) and the sending of booking confirmation. Deposits will not be returned in case of cancellation. The following cancellation policies also apply:
Cancellation policies in accordance with Art. 1382 ZGB
There's not provided a right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the Italian consumer protection law (d.lgs. 206/2005) – yet we allow you to withdrawn from the contract under the following conditions:
Bookings may be cancelled up written to three days prior to the set arrival date free of charge. Only the deposit is retained.
In case of no show or in case of anticipated departure or belated arrival, the total price for the complete stay is charged.
Please let us know in good time if you have to cancel your holiday.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance can be found here.
In accordance with Law No. 196/2003 we would like to inform you that your data will only be used and stored for the processing of this application and will not be given to third parties or distributed. Regarding data processing, your rights are set out in Article 7 of Law No. 196/2003. Rights owner is Pernthaler Paul.
We make efforts to supply you with correct and complete information on our website. However, we do not carry liability or provide guarantees for the information being up-to-date, correct or complete. We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. Offers or booking confirmations are binding. Despite our careful checking of the content, we can take no responsibility for the content of external links. Only the operators of the linked webpages are responsible for their content.
It is explicitly referred to the norms art. 45-67 of the Italian consumer protection law (d.lgs. 206/2005).