All apartments come with a balcony or terrace and are equipped with TV and satellite TV as well as a brochure containing information about our farm, events, trips, museums and bad weather programmes.
Our home also offers a more than 250-year-old living room, which is protected as a historical treasure, a reading room with library, two spacious sun terraces with deck chairs and sunshades, a covered arcade with barbecue and pizza oven, table tennis facilities and a fenced playground.
Additionally, we have two double bedrooms with shower and one single bedroom complete with bathroom at your disposal. They do not belong to any particular apartment but can be added to every apartment.
- We put bath linen, bed linen and table textiles at your disposal and we change them by request.
- Equipment for small children is also available (bed, baby chair, changing mattress ...) and two playgrounds.
- We get fresh bread all the year round.
- The use of the washing machine costs 4 euros. Washing powder is included.
- You can buy milk, eggs and other home-grown produces directly at our farm.
- Our guests can rent mountain bikes and toboggans at our farm for free.
- We speak German, Italian and English.
- Book exchange: If you bring two books you do not want anymore you will get one book of your choice for free. In this way the amount and variety of books is steadily increasing.
- You are allowed to use kitchen and healing herbs from our garden for free
- You get two little welcome gifts: a hiking map and we put either a mug of fresh and creamy milk or the breakfast eggs for your first day into your freezer.
- In order to sustain the health of people, animals and plants living on our farm we have vitalised our water with the help of the well-known Grander Water Technology (for further information go to www.grander.com).
- The hostess is a professional midwife, that is why parents-to-be or newly parents with their children are particularly welcome. In her private life as well as in her job she makes use of classical natural medicine and homeopathy.
- You are welcome to watch the farmer work in the stables or fields and to give him a helping hand if you wish to do so.